Friday, December 22, 2006

ahhh, the calm before the storm...

Its nice to wake up knowing that you can do whatever you want to that day. This doesn't happen often to me. I have caught up on all of my freelance work, most of the laundry and now its just me and Henry and some wrapping to do (which I actually enjoy)...

ALSO- (big news for me).... JK Rowling has announced the title for her last Harry Potter book... "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows", This won't come out until next summer, but of course I've already ordered my copy on Amazon.com.

off to wrap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day... the time will fly by... there are some fun things in the near future despite the craziness. I hear the star spangled banner and O canada in your future and the slam of hockey pucks on the glass

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to hear you have a day you will actually enjoy. a day without hustle and bustle. maybe i can give you that for christmas, a day without..g.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Cor, so you've had about two weeks. How was that day? And the next? And after that? Were they as stormy as you thought they would be? Catch us up! AS