Friday, January 19, 2007

Ahoy...

Well, for those of you who read this and don't know, I'm pregnant. 9 weeks to be exact. Due in August.

So, this is the barfy trimester, which I thought was going okay, until recently. I won't get into detail, but c'mon God, is this really necessary? I feel like I'm on a small boat in the high-seas all the time. I don't like it. I would like to get off now.

On a more positive note, we are having a birthday party tomorrow for Henry. He'll be 3.

He keeps asking me if I'm going to come to his party, "Mom, you come to my birfday pardeee?". "Yes, Henry, I'll be there." I wonder who else he's been inviting that I'm unaware of. Maybe I should make more lasagne.

With that said, I need to get the house ready and make my lasagne... that is if I reach port in time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get off the boat soon...
give hen a big hug from us on his birthday, wish we could be there...g

Two Job Mama said...

Oh my. We're still on the fence about number three, but I think I'll wait to see how it goes for you. Hopefull you'll be out of the barfy woods in about three weeks.