Monday, November 3, 2008

The Force was with us.

Maddie, Henry and Meg are all becoming experts at begging for candy from the neighbors. Our temps were in the high 50s, so the weather was perfect for haunting around the block. Maddie created her own Hippie costume, complete with a homemade, fringy vest. Henry was the fiercest, 4-foot Darth Vadar around with his red "light saver". Meg also channeled the force as Princess Leia. I was (according to Henry) "just a girl Jedi"... so he had someone to sword-fight with. We were accompanied by my neighbor Amy and her dog Tommy, who was a barking pumpkin. Dad handed-out candy and drank beer. We definitely went the distance and everyone was thoroughly exhausted that night. They slept soundly and dreamt of all their candy, I'm sure.











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I have to say- I think that's the best Darth Vadar I've ever seen! ; )

Anonymous said...

what fun...
and everyone looks soo good...
to bad this only happens once a year...g

Anonymous said...

Is that freedom rock that Maddie is listening to? Well turn it up man...