Saturday, October 27, 2007

monster mash.


Today Maddie and I had some good 'ol wholesome, fall fun. We headed up to our local Girl Scout camp with her brownie troop for the annual Monster Mash.

As you can see, we went on a hayride (which was jumpy/bumpy) but it was nice to be out in the woods with smell of fall leaves in the air around us. We also decorated gourds, went through their haunted house (about 5 times), had a scavenger hunt and trick-or-treating around the campgrounds. Not to mention a healthy snack of carrot sticks and celery, with ranch dip dyed red (like "blood" I suppose?) mmm... healthy.

The girls had a blast. And we proudly boasted that our troop had the most witches (I went as Professor McGonagal, so I counted too!). There were other groups with several Hannah Montanas. But as our girls pointed out, you can have several kinds of witches, but only one kind of Hannah.

Ahh, witches unite!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that witches run in the family, i also was a witch for my halloween celebration...we do rule...g

Anonymous said...

I agree- there is only one kind of Hannah. hehe...I'm such a dork

Anonymous said...

Excellent.. maybe we should have a similar event at our Girl Scout camp...kl