Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Meg @ 9 weeks.


Meg just had her latest check-up and is doing great. She checks in at 11 lbs. 7 oz. and 22 inches long. The doctor says she eats as much as a 4-month-old... what a shocker, she is a little chow-hound.

She was also subjected to all those nasty shots. Henry did not like them hurting his baby sister to say the least. He kept telling her to be brave like he was. (he just got a flu shot on Friday) Some early sibling solidarity showing through there.

Not much else new here... getting ready for Halloween next. Although it was 75ยบ here this weekend (thus, Meg's little shortie outfit), so it doesn't really feel like next week will be November.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that shirt...she is so beautiful...and growing so fast...miss all of you...g

Anonymous said...

She is adorable, and looks so snuggly. I, too, love the shirt. Where is my Dirty Dancing DVD!? I'll be watching it tonight. : )

Amy and/or Tony said...

I bet Meg eats more than our 4 month old does :)! She's beautiful and lavender is so her color!
Amy

Corie said...

I like the shirt too. But I'm just not sure about my 2-month-old wearing a onesie with an attitude. (Don't I get enough 'tude from my other kids?)

She is pretty darn snuggly though...

Anonymous said...

She looks lovely...whether it's bathing or just hanging around.
Oh, and the spiders add a nice touch to the front porch! AS

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Henry is watching out for her. What a good brother. Are they roommates yet?
Kjl