Thursday, August 16, 2007

hellooo fresh paint...








Well, this is the final product. New roof. Newly-repaired cedar boards. Nice new paint job on EVERYTHING. Siding, trim, shutters, gutters, porch railing, porch floors, doors... Everything is so much brighter and cleaner. The cedar-siding color is a light gray-green which changes colors throughout the day. The porch is my favorite part, going from dark gray railings with a burgundy floor, to white railings with a sage-green floor. And the doors are a terra-cotta-brown-orange... something different than everyone else on the block. (they all have red, burgundy, dark green or blue doors)

We are getting a lot of compliments from the neighbors (well, who can blame them?) Before they were looking at the Adams Family house, and now they can gaze at the trendy-new Ripple abode. (To see a photo larger, just click on it...)

I think I'll go have some lemonade on my new porch now....
oh, and still no baby.
yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sharp... I was just googling painting tips for my own house. Hope the lemonade is tasty..kjl

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to enjoy a glass of that lemonade on your veranda..
just love it..turned out great...g

Anonymous said...

You don't know how much I love to Watch "Curb Appeal" Didn't expect to see it right in my own e-mail, from a relative no less.....Love It!-rw

Anne said...

Just love the new look....good luck with new arrival..