Friday, August 10, 2007

38 weeks, 2 to go.



Here I am, 9 months pregnant. Its been a very long, hot summer and I know I've been neglecting my blog.... and I'm still going to neglect it for a little while so I can, you know, give birth and all that. (Its MY blog, so get your own if you don't like it.)

And I promise to give a recap when I can:
a) find a time when I'm not working, sleeping, mommying, directing painters and growing a baby within my own body.
b) actually recall the events my roller-coaster of a summer. (there were 100's of sit-com moments to be had)
c) have the baby out of me, and am able to sit at my computer and breathe comfortably.
d) all of the above. (notice a pattern here?)

So, perhaps the next entry will be an announcement. We'll see.
Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to hear you have not lost your humor...keep your chin up and smile...

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're still finding some humor in life... see you soon
kjl

Corie said...

I will always find humor in life... it's what gets you through the day.
;-)