Monday, April 28, 2008

lil' stinker.



Well, I thought I'd be a safety-conscious mom and install a baby gate at the bottom of our stairs, because at 8-months of age, Meg can climb to the top of the stairs if we let her. And now that the gate is up, she's still insisting on getting up on those stairs. See exhibits A and B above (on two separate occasions). And once she's kneeling on there, she yells up the staircase as if to say, "who put this here? I once was able to explore these parts freely..."

Also, when someone leaves that gate open, she's quick as anything to get over there and begin her ascent. To top that, Meg is also walking along the couch and anything she can support herself on. So I'm thinking she'll be taking some steps by herself very, very soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing shows the time flying by more than watching a child grow and grow and grow. I really feel like it was just yesterday that you were pregnant with little Meg. : )

Corie said...

yea, me too.
;-)

Anonymous said...

she is going to go far...
and not let anything stop her...
not even a gate...g